FortiFlora FELINE by Purina, is a nutritional supplement that contains microencapsulated form of Enterococcus probiotic that is critical in managing cats with diarrhea or unhealthy stools – restores normal intestinal health and balance – also contains protein, vitamins, minerals – simply mix with food. FortiFlora� is recommended as a nutritional supplement to help with the following:
- Diarrhea associated with microflora imbalance
- Acute enteritis
- Diarrhea associated with stress, antibiotic therapy, and diet change
- Poor fecal quality in kittens
- To promote a strong immune system Ingredients Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl- 2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, beta-Carotene, zinc proteinate, taurine, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite. A-4583
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. Feeding And Administration Use under the supervision or direction of your veterinarian. A box of FortiFlora� contains 30 packets. Each packet is 1 gram and is guaranteed to deliver 1 X 108 CFU/g of Enterococcus faecium SF68.